-
October 31st, 2005, 06:20 PM
#1071
Senior Hostboard Member
-
November 2nd, 2005, 11:04 PM
#1072
Inactive Member
What I've really beed looking for is a good picture with Sakura and Tomoyo together but all the ones I find are badly drawn so oh well, hopefully I'll stumble over something good.
-
December 4th, 2005, 06:35 PM
#1073
Inactive Member
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/justwildbeat-Desk.JPG
Can't go wrong with two of my favourite things: the colour blue and Korean guys XD
-
December 4th, 2005, 07:19 PM
#1074
Inactive Member
Heh I know what yuo mean, anything with pink and cute anime girls is an instant winner for me!
-
December 4th, 2005, 07:24 PM
#1075
Senior Hostboard Member
I stay with both. I mean cute anime girls and in blue XD.
And no! O_O no pink korean guys! NO!
-
December 16th, 2005, 05:57 PM
#1076
Inactive Member
Lineage II goodness for me, an elf chick:
http://www.lineage2.com/pds/pds_wallpaper.html
"Chronicle 3", the blonde elf.
-
December 18th, 2005, 12:11 PM
#1077
Senior Hostboard Member
-
December 20th, 2005, 11:00 PM
#1078
Inactive Member
http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/1350/kadbg131ac.jpg
Reiji>you
Just a picture I scanned and threw up as my background.
-
December 22nd, 2005, 03:12 PM
#1079
Inactive Member
Not bad at all... my manga culture is a bit outdated, where is he from?
-
December 22nd, 2005, 06:20 PM
#1080
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks